Welcome. This website strives to educate clients on the options for alternative and traditional approaches to conflict resolution and legal solutions.
Collaborative Family Law Services:
- a client-centered approach
- a safe and supportive professional structure in a private setting and non hostile environment
- uses affiliated legal, financial, emotive, and other professionals for best post divorce relationships
- operates outside of a contentious public court system
- an alternative process in the Texas Family Code
- satisfies the public policy of this state
- allows healthy, safe, wholesome and peaceful resolution of disputes involving parents & children, and family relationships.
- direct, resourceful, efficient, proactive, client centered and counseling-based, emotionally healthy way to dissolve relationships.
Traditional Services: General Advice, Consultation, and Services on Legal Issues:
- Conflict Resolution: Litigation, mediation, negotiations, work outs
- Resolving Family Law issues in a constructive manner
- Crafting Wills & navigating the Probate process
- Advising nonprofit and business clients on conflict resolution, regulatory, compliance, and planning
- Evaluating legal and practical options in contracts, real estate, business practices, commercial transactions
- Educating clients to make informed decisions in their best interests
- Generating ideas, assessing options, alternatives, and consequences
- Representing clients in conflict resolution, in negotiations, mediation, financial workouts, in cases in civil courts, and general litigation.
Traditional Family Law Services:
- Child Custody
- Property Settlement
- Hearings & Trial Proceedings in Family Law
- Modification of Existing Orders
- Experienced, Professional, Client Based Services at Reasonable Rates
Geographic Areas for Service
Local: Mr. McNaught serves Collaborative Family Law and Traditional Law clients in the Texas HILL COUNTRY area of San Antonio and BOERNE, and including the Hill Country areas of Bexar County, Kendall County, Comal County, Guadalupe County and all cities within these counties. Some Collaborative Family Law clients are in other areas of Texas.